In 2022, we have seen a whole shift of offline activities to online like education, businesses, online transactions and many more. Many of the people are doing freelancing.Freelancing, the word is heard a lot of times, but not aware
what exactly it is?
What is Freelancing?
When your skills, knowledge, education, work experience is presented in favor to others i.e. work for different clients and their various works. It is basically a home based work but not every time, you can be recruited on office based work also. It depends on your type of work whether its work-from-home or office based work. Freelancing is not a single work, it includes many, such as designing, graphic designer, editor, web developer, social media expert, data entry, accountant etc.
How can we become a freelancer?
To become a freelancer, you first have to recognize your skills, interest, and capacity. Gets information regarding the chosen field and then start working for the same. You can start with connecting to your existing networks like family, friends, neighbor’s, colleagues, and provide them with your best services. This will give you experience and also develops your skills which will be helpful in your resume. Clients are more attracted when you are experienced as experiences make their trust on your service.
With your attractive resume or portfolio you will have some testimonials too, which build your reputation as it is very much important in the world of freelancing. To gain more network connection, publish your original content on social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and many more. Make your blogs or websites showcasing work, if this is not possible so get a job through applications like LinkedIn, carrerclub.com, Naukri. These will help you a lot in making people aware about your services.
Most popular freelancing sites from where you can earn your living are presented below:
1) Guru – a most running website provides you with various jobs regarding sales, digital marketing, engineering and also very much famous due to its credibility. It is considered as much cost-effective platform in freelancing marketplace.
2) Upwork- it is the largest working freelancing market place where millions of people connect together regarding the job offers. This platform provides you with various job like analytics, legal, web development, architecture and many more. Beginner’s can also reach the website and connect with job offering companies.
3) People per hour- it basically provides access to businesses by providing them with freelancers. When these freelancers are hired for any project, they are given payment per hour. It provides you with variety of jobs including story writing, app designing, setting up business and many more.
4) Truelancer- it works with a vision of creating trust worthy freelancers around the whole ecosystem. Website provides with various programs of content writer, developer, designer and many more. It provides you with 100% satisfaction to its customers.
5) WorkNhire- it is place where clients and freelancers meet and start up a business. Various jobs provided by the website are data entry, IT, legal writings, technical article writing and many more. This is fully free of cost, it is for both beginners and experienced.
Necessary things required for freelancing are:
1) Establishment of website- through website you can more clearly express your work through content. Also upload your resume or portfolio so that clients can provide you with their projects. Make sure your content should be original and interesting so that reader gets interest your work.
2) Good quality network connection- good and high speed network is necessary to stay connected with your clients. Some freelancing work can be only done with good network connect like social media marketing and some requires less network connection but it is important and on investing on it will worth.
3) Computer or laptops requirements- Nowadays, everything is done online and most of the freelancing work is done on computers only. If your work is technical like video editing, web developing, coding, you should have computers as it will make your work done easily. Less technical work like writing, can be done through mobile devices also.
4) Software based work- There are many freelancing work who requires software’s. like graphic designing, coding needs Adobe illustrator and python. It depends on your type of work that it is software based or not.
Security and trust issues
The above information is on research based and 100% approved apps To start any freelancing work. you will not receive any issue regarding payment as these websites are fully verified and trustworthy. choose your freelancing work now and get started with your income, where these websites will help you regarding your freelancing career.